Deadline: 8 February 2017
Applications are open for NFP Tailor-Made Training Programme 2017 under the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) that promotes capacity building by providing training and education for professionals.
The NFP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation. EP-Nuffic is responsible for the management of the NFP.
The Tailor-Made Training programme (TMT) is one of the modalities of the NFP. A tailor-made training course is designed to meet specific needs of a requesting organisation.
Embassy’s Policy and Priorities
- Water management (including waste water treatment and flood prevention)
- Sustainable technology (such as in the area of waste management / waste to energy)
- Rule of law
The organization requesting training for its staff:
- is based in one of the countries on the NFP country list (mentioned below) valid at the time of application;
- operates in a field that is relevant to the sustainable development of the country the organization is located in;
- is requesting training for its own staff.
How to Apply
Applications and proposals have to be submitted at the address given on the website.
- Category I: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burundi, Colombia, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine Territories, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Category II: Albania, Armenia, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, Guatemala, Jordan, Macedonia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit NFP Tailor-Made Training Programme 2017.