Deadline: 19 September 2017
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust is currently inviting applicants for its Travelling Fellowships, research projects which involve overseas travel. They investigate inspiring practice in order to identify new and better ways of tackling a wide range of current challenges facing the UK.
The number of fellowships awarded per year is up to 150.
Areas of Interest
The project must fall within the remit of the following categories:
- Craft and Design
- Environment, Conservation and Sustainable Living
- Health and Wellbeing
- Mental Health – Community Based Approaches
- Migration – Living Well Together
- New Approaches to Social and Affordable Housing
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Supporting Vulnerable Children following Bereavement
- Young People (for applicants aged 18-25)
The experience of a Travelling Fellowship gives you:
- new or enhanced knowledge and greater credibility
- a new vision of life and/or work through the experience
- new perspectives on best practice and innovative solutions to known issues or problems
- a greater belief in your own abilities to achieve
- renewed enthusiasm
- enhanced communication skills
- a network of individuals working in the same field
The fellows come from all over the UK and from many different backgrounds.
Fellows must be:
- a UK Citizen and have a British passport when applying
- resident in the UK
- 18 years old or over when applying – or turn 18 by the end of the year
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit Travelling Fellowship.