Deadline: 10 October 2016
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is looking for member of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) Network that can provide technical services related to Catalysing Low Cost Green Technologies for Sustainable Water Service Delivery in Kenya.
The objective of the overall technical assistance is to catalyze low cost green technologies for sustainable water service delivery in the Northern and ASAL regions of Kenya. This technical assistance is based on a request submitted by the CTCN Kenyan National Designated Entity (NDE) and on a response plan developed by UNEP DTU Partnership in coordination with the NDE and request proponent.
The Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) is the operational arm of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Technology Mechanism and co-hosted by the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) in collaboration with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and supported by 11 partner institutions with expertise in climate technologies.
The estimated budget for this contract is approximately USD 40,000 to USD 50,000.
- Identification of potential private sector actors and Public Private Partnerships (PPP) within the water sector for the deployment of green water technologies;
- Capacitation of public and private sector actors to engage in PPP;
- Development of a Public Private Partnership business model in collaboration with relevant stakeholders;
- Feasibility study of the selected technologies
- Data analysis and submission of final feasibility study report
- Training in and identification of potential PPP
- Identification and consultation of relevant stakeholders
- Design of a PPP business model
- Conduct workshop on feasibility study outcomes and training of actors in PPP for selected green water technologies
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.