Deadline: 7 October 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The African Union – International Centre for the Education of Girls and Women in Africa (AU/CIEFFA) is a specialized institution of the African Union since 2004, dealing with women and girls’ education following Decision Assembly/AU/DEC.44 (III). The centre is located in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
AU/CIEFFA has been established under the Department of Human Resources Science and Technology at the African Union Commission to coordinate the promotion of girls and women’s education in Africa, with a view of achieving their economic, social and cultural empowerment.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
This 3rd Capacity Building workshop for African Youth will put special emphasis on specific objectives including the following:
- To inform and sensitize the youth on the state-of play of issue pertaining to girls’ and women’s education in the continent despite various efforts made by African countries.
- To understand the obstacles and barrier hindering girls to access and stay at school until she complete her higher education in order to address girls and women’s Education.
- To deepen their knowledge on gender stereotyping in studying and job sector usually affected more by boys and men such as the STEM, ICT, TVET Male-dominated jobs.
- To equip them with some advocacy tools such as the leadership, entrepreneurship, negotiation, public speaking as efficient weapons to facilitate their work within the community as girls ‘education’s Champions.
- To build a strong network of African young women and men sharing the same vision to change mindset on gender equality and equity in the educational system by 2063.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The workshop aims to bring together young women and men who will be representatives of the 5 regions of Africa. The participants will be selected through a call for applications open to all based on the selection criteria as follows:
- Young African (women and men) aged 21 to 35 year old;
- Young girls and men with educational/professional background or interest sector/field or in any other relevant field.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Fro more information, please visit http://cieffa.org/2220-2/