Deadline: 6 April 2018
The Australian APEC Study Centre is seeking applications for its Australia-APEC Women in Research Fellowship that will provide financial support for high-achieving female researchers from developing APEC economies to pursue research opportunities in partnership with Australian education and research institutions.
This fellowship aims to encourage the mobility of post-doctorate female researchers from the APEC region. It is designed to assist with the particular challenges female researchers face in undertaking cross-border research activities such as lack of flexibility and extra financial support for child care.
The Fellowship draws upon a total pool of $1 million, to be used over five years, with up to ten Fellowships awarded each year.
To be eligible to receive the fellowship, applicants must:
- Be a female citizen and/or permanent resident of eligible APEC economies
- Not be an Australian citizen and/or permanent resident
- Have a conferred PhD degree by 1 April 2018
- Available to commence their proposed program between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation in English
- Obtain agreement from an academic supervisor from an Australian academic institution and/or organisation
- Not be undertaking research or training that leads to a formal qualification between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Australia-APEC Women in Research Fellowship.