Deadline: 19 April 2017
- 12 Fellowships of Euros 5,000 each, will granted to 12 African Ph.D Students enrolled in an African University
- 12 Fellowships of Euros 10,000 each, will be granted to 2 African postdoctoral researchers working in a laboratory or research institute registered in one of the region’s countries.
- having obtained a Ph.D. degree in life or Physics Sciences or pursuing studies leading to a Ph.D. degree
- having the nationality of a Sub Saharan African country
- working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region’s countries or being enrolled in a doctoral programme at a University in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for Ph.D and not more than 45 years for post-doctoral.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit applications online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad,Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia,Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Sao Tome and Principe, the Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan or Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science.