Deadline: 12 September 2018
Branding Her Initiative is currently inviting applicants to submit applications for its Design for Business Growth (DBG) Training.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Design for Business Growth Training will teach women entrepreneurs Professional Design Skills so they can create outstanding visual design and marketing communications that will enable them to attract more customers and grow their businesses.
Branding For Her Initiative created in 2016 to Support Women Entrepreneurs is now re-positioned as an Entrepreneurship Based Initiative equipped to Train Female Entrepreneurs on Skills to grow their businesses and Young Girls with Entrepreneur Skills so that they can become empowered women.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Through Design for Business Growth Training, they want to teach Female Entrepreneurs Professional Visual Design Skills so they can create outstanding visual design and marketing communications that will enable them to attract more customers and grow their businesses.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Branding Her Initiative want to Train 4000 Female Entrepreneurs within 12 Months across Nigeria for Free.
- Their first stop is the beautiful city of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria! So, if applicants are in the city of Port-Harcourt or nearby cities, start applying now.
- Program Date: Port Harcourt, 14th September, 2018
- If applicant’re not in this region they can also apply so they can be the first to know when Branding Her Initiative announce the Date and Venue for their City.
At the end of the Design for Business Growth Training the women will be equipped with the following:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Know the Principles of Design
- Know the Elements of Design
- Know how to apply these Principles
- Know how to use Canva Effectively
- Bonus Session from Key Partners
- Receive a DBG Training Certificate
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Design for Business Growth Training.