Deadline: 15 June 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This year’s call for proposal aims at improving the situation of women and girls affected by sexualized and gender-based violence perpetrated during or after the war in the region by focusing on the subject of Dealing with the past: Increasing recognition and access to transitional justice mechanisms for survivors of war-related SGBV.
Projects can highlight one or more of the following aspects of Dealing with the past:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Ensuring the right to justice
- Ensuring the right to know
- Ensuring the right to reparation
- Contributing to the guarantee of non-recurrence
medica mondiale is a non-governmental organization which stands up for women and girls in war and conflict zones throughout the world. medica mondiale supports women’s organizations working at the local, regional or national level to protect and promote the rights of women and girls affected by sexualized and gender based violence, regardless of political, ethnic or religious affiliation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- For projects with a duration of maximum one year grants range in size from EURO 5.000 to EURO 15.000. Two organizations can send a joint application for a project with an overall funding amount of max. EURO 30.000.
- For projects set up for two years the maximum grants amount EUR 30.000.
- Only one grant per year will be given to any organization.
- The Project duration is maximum one year for organizations who apply for the first time.
- For organizations, which medica mondiale already funded in the past, there is the possibility to submit project proposal with duration of maximum two years.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
This call for proposals addresses women rights organizations in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo and Serbia. They must fulfill the following criteria:
- Organizations directed and led by women.
- Organizations whose primary mission is the protection and promotion of women’s rights with these goals clearly reflected in their work.
- Organizations working on issues directly related to medica mondiale’s theme: combating and preventing sexualized and gender based violence against women in war and conflict zones.
- Organizations that support women and girls regardless of ethnicity, religion, political belief, sexual orientation, social status, or age.
- Organizations working for social structural change to end violence against women.
- Organizations that actively include the perspectives of the women and girls they support.
- Organizations working in collaboration with others in the human and women’s rights movement.
- Organizations formally registered as non-governmental and non-profit organizations.
medica mondiale does not fund individuals, scholarships, organizations founded or led by government entities or political parties.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
How to Apply
Please send project proposals via E-mail at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.medicamondiale.org/en/what-we-do/grants-program.html