Deadline: 15 October 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The FLC helps Belarussian civil society actors to carry out well-targeted projects with a clear goal and sustainable outcome in the field of human rights, democracy and good governance. The approach is to establish partnerships with a limited number of organisations instead of supporting one-time activities like workshops or seminars.
The general objectives of the Finnish development policy are: promotion of gender equality, reduction of inequality, promotion of climate sustainability, human rights, openness, coherence and quality with sustainable results. Any project funded from FLC can´t be contradictory to these objectives, but should support them in the local context.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Priority areas for projects in Belarus 2017-20 are:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Fight against corruption
- Gender equality / empowering girls and women
- The organisation(s) in question should have a genuine, credible domestic basis; the proposed programme should not be launched or fully financed by the donor.
- Activities proposed should reach a large audience and have potential for a broad impact.
- Prospective applicants must provide detailed information on their organization.
- The incoming applications will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Past experiences of projects with similar focus
- Specific, achievable and relevant objectives of the project
- Clarity on the main beneficiaries
- Effective and efficient use of the funds – the organization needs to demonstrate in the budget proposal that the funds will be used effectively to reach the specified objectives
- Innovative approaches to solve problems
- Sustainability of the results. The organization needs to indicate clearly how the impact of the project will be sustainable after the funding from the Embassy of Finland has finished
- Overall openness is important. The projects have to be registered in Belarus.
- The Fund does not support activities of political parties, public institutions, activities of unregistered organisations, projects in which the beneficiary is a single person or a single family or purely charity purposes.
- The Fund is designed to support projects. It is not intended to support operating expenses of organisations. The administrative costs for the project must be reasonable.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be sent via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Belarus
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Fund for Local Cooperation.