Deadline: 18 December 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The grant program aims to empower women and support the development of the feminist movement.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The program will enable women’s groups and women’s rights activists to implement the following interventions:
- Feminist educational initiatives (workshops, trainer training, etc.)
- Advocacy of legislation and policy
- Collective initiatives of feminists, women’s rights activists, women’s organizations/groups and their capacity building
- Creative initiatives aimed at developing the women’s movement and challenging change
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The maximum grant amount is $ 5,000.
- Duration of the projects is 6-8 months.
- The grant competition is open to formal and informal women’s groups (registered NGOs and initiative groups) and networks from the Georgian capital and regions.
- Within the framework of the competition, Women’s Fund will support the following projects:
- which are operated by women
- whose direct and final beneficiaries are women
- Priority will be given to coalition projects.
For more information, visit https://www.womenfundgeorgia.org/ka/WhatWeDo/Grantmaking/3492
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.