Deadline: 14 September 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The call for proposal aims at improving the situation of women and girls affected by sexualized and gender-based violence perpetrated during or after the conflict in the region.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
medica mondiale encourages project proposals in the following thematic areas:
- Empowering women and girls affected by sexualised and gender-based by providing trauma-sensitive direct services including psychosocial counselling, medical care, legal advice, and / or income generating activities.
- Advocacy, awareness raising, promotion of leadership and networking activities related to combating and preventing sexualised and gender-based violence against women and / or related to civic and political participation, peace building and justice.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Grants are awarded up to 10.000 Euro per project.
- The project duration is maximum one year (12 months).
- Only one grant per year will be given to any organization.
- This call for proposals addresses women rights organizations in the following country: Sierra Leone.
- Organizations must fulfill the following criteria:
- directed and led by women
- having as primary mission the protection and promotion of women’s rights with these goals clearly reflected in their work
- working on issues directly related to combating and preventing sexualised and genderbased violence against women in war and conflict zones.
- having an inclusive approach towards all women and girls regardless of ethnicity, religion, political belief, sexual orientation, social status, or age.
- working for social structural change to end violence against women. actively including the perspectives of the women and girls they support.
- working in collaboration with others in the human and women’s rights movement.
- formally registered as non-governmental and non-profit organizations.
- medica mondiale does not fund individuals, scholarships, organizations founded or led by government entities or political parties.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications can be submitted in German, English or French, via e-mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Sierra Leone
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.