Deadline: 1 November 2017
SPRING is on the look-out for established, ambitious businesses across any and all sectors to address market opportunities and unmet needs for adolescent girls through the use of Human-Centred Design.
Up to 20 businesses will be selected to join the nine-month cohort, running from March 2018 to January 2019.
- Saving time or money
- Enabling girls to stay in school or learn
- Earn, save or invest earnings and assets
- Feel safe and secure, improving overall wellbeing
- Be a legal, registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of one year of revenue-generating operations.
- Be able to demonstrate current operations or plans to secure representation in either Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal or Pakistan by 1 September 2017.
- The business plans to create a product or service that helps girls aged 10-19 do one or more of the following:
- Save time or money, enabling girls to stay in school or learn
- Save or invest earnings and assets
- Feel safe and secure
- The product or service must be a physical, digital or financial asset that targets or benefits girls. It may also benefit or be purchased by her family.
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of SPRING.
- Be willing to provide material and references in support of your application should they be requested by DFID, Nike Foundation, USAID, DFAT or its partners in operating SPRING.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit SPRING Accelerator.