Deadline: 1 November 2017
SPRING is on the look-out for established, ambitious businesses across any and all sectors to address market opportunities and unmet needs for adolescent girls through the use of Human-Centred Design.
Up to 20 businesses will be selected to join the nine-month cohort, running from March 2018 to January 2019.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Saving time or money
- Enabling girls to stay in school or learn
- Earn, save or invest earnings and assets
- Feel safe and secure, improving overall wellbeing
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Be a legal, registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of one year of revenue-generating operations.
- Be able to demonstrate current operations or plans to secure representation in either Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal or Pakistan by 1 September 2017.
- The business plans to create a product or service that helps girls aged 10-19 do one or more of the following:
- Save time or money, enabling girls to stay in school or learn
- Save or invest earnings and assets
- Feel safe and secure
- The product or service must be a physical, digital or financial asset that targets or benefits girls. It may also benefit or be purchased by her family.
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of SPRING.
- Be willing to provide material and references in support of your application should they be requested by DFID, Nike Foundation, USAID, DFAT or its partners in operating SPRING.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit SPRING Accelerator.