Deadline: 26 September 2018
UN Women Programme Office in Serbia has announced Call for Proposals as a part of the UN Women/EU Regional Programme “Ending Violence against Women in the Western Balkan and Turkey: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds”.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Programme will support CSOs to deliver initiatives aiming to empower women living in rural areas and other women facing multiple and intersecting discrimination in the following areas:
- Raising awareness among women living in rural areas as well as other marginalized women to recognize and report violence as specified in the Istanbul Convention and Law on the Prevention of Domestic Violence and adequately use available services;
- Increasing the capacities of service providers to provide adequate support to women living in rural areas and other marginalized women in at least 5 municipalities in Serbia.
Duration of Project
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
October 2018 –October 2019 (tentatively)
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The proposed intervention size and budget request shall not exceed the amount of USD 35,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Women civil society organizations (CSOs) that are legally registered in Serbia, that have specialized knowledge, expertise and track record of working on the rights of women living in rural areas or other women facing multiple and intersecting discrimination and violence against women;
- Gender equality focus: Applicant must demonstrate experience implementing programmes on gender equality and ending violence against women and girls through an organizational resume or CV of past implementing experience and areas of expertise (documents required).
- Each application can only be submitted by a single organization;
- Proposals from more than one organization or entity must clearly indicate which organization will take lead responsibility for project management and contractual obligations;
- Transfer of funds by the Applicant Organization to UN Agencies, private sector entities, International NGOs and International Organizations will not be allowed;
- UN Women will sign contracts with and disburse funds to the applicant organization only;
- Eligible organizations currently partnering with UN Women may apply under this call for proposals.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Please send all required application documents in one email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Serbia
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.