Deadline: 6 July 2016
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) is currently seeking proposals from qualified proposers on the topic- Consultancy services for the promotion and implementation of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
The objectives of the assignment are:
- To promote and secure endorsement by Georgian private businesses of the WEPs, including signing the CEO Statement of Support
- To facilitate selected companies’ implementation of the WEPs and follow-up of results through the creation of action plans
- To develop the skills of selected companies to plan for and monitor gender equality results.
Timeframe and Location
The total contract duration will be about 5 months, be carried out in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The qualifications that make the applicant eligible for this assignment are:
- Be an officially registered legal entity as per Georgia’s regulations;
- Have proven technical knowledge and successful development and implementation of technical support/business consulting services including gaps analysis or assessments and development of action plans/strategies within the fields of CSR/corporate sustainability, gender equality and human rights.
- General Organisational Capability which is likely to affect
- implementation: organization demonstrates that it has already
- developed and implemented technical support/business consultancy services similar to the one requested in the ToR implemented in the past.
- Having solid experience in implementing similar services including planning, monitoring and reporting (list of clients and assignments, including those similar under this ToR, undertaken)
- Having established quality assurance procedures
- Specialized knowledge of CSR frameworks and guidelines and on gender equality issues
- Experience of working with private sector companies
- Proven experience in technical support/business consulting to the private sector
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted electronically via email.
Eligible Country: Georgia
For more information, please visit UN Women.