Deadline: 25 February 2020
To create an enabling environment for the realization of gender equality and women’s empowerment, UN Women advocates and supports social mobilization for legislative reform, works with the Government of Lebanon and partners to build gender-responsive institutions, and delivers essential services to women and girls in need, both host government nationals, and refugees. This is complemented by work that seeks to engage communities, women, and men, on issues of gender equality with the objective of addressing discriminatory gender norms.
The work is done through the following focus areas:
- Women’s Economic Empowerment – with a focus on building resilience across the humanitarian-development next, complemented with protection services
- Women’s Political Participation
- Women, Peace, and Security
- Social Norms work – to engage men and women in issues of gender equality
UN Women Lebanon Office welcomes proposals for partnerships to achieve results under the following thematic areas
- Women’s Economic Empowerment – with a focus on building resilience across the humanitariandevelopment next, complemented with protection services.
- Women, Peace and Security
The budget range for this proposal should be USD 50,000 to USD 500,000.
- UN-WOMEN invite qualified parties to submit Technical and Financial Proposals to provide services associated with the UN-WOMEN requirement for Responsible Party.
- UN-Women is soliciting proposals from Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) – international and Lebanese.
- Women’s organizations or entities are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
All proposals should be sent by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://arabstates.unwomen.org/en/what-we-do/programme-implementation/wee-and-wps-in-lebanon-cfp