Deadline: 25 February 2020
To create an enabling environment for the realization of gender equality and women’s empowerment, UN Women advocates and supports social mobilization for legislative reform, works with the Government of Lebanon and partners to build gender-responsive institutions, and delivers essential services to women and girls in need, both host government nationals, and refugees. This is complemented by work that seeks to engage communities, women, and men, on issues of gender equality with the objective of addressing discriminatory gender norms.
The work is done through the following focus areas:
- Women’s Economic Empowerment – with a focus on building resilience across the humanitarian-development next, complemented with protection services
- Women’s Political Participation
- Women, Peace, and Security
- Social Norms work – to engage men and women in issues of gender equality
UN Women Lebanon Office welcomes proposals for partnerships to achieve results under the following thematic areas
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Women’s Economic Empowerment – with a focus on building resilience across the humanitariandevelopment next, complemented with protection services.
- Women, Peace and Security
The budget range for this proposal should be USD 50,000 to USD 500,000.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- UN-WOMEN invite qualified parties to submit Technical and Financial Proposals to provide services associated with the UN-WOMEN requirement for Responsible Party.
- UN-Women is soliciting proposals from Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) – international and Lebanese.
- Women’s organizations or entities are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
All proposals should be sent by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://arabstates.unwomen.org/en/what-we-do/programme-implementation/wee-and-wps-in-lebanon-cfp
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.