Deadline: 17 September 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Monitor, report on and advocate for the implementation of the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (also known as Istanbul Convention) and the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) in Montenegro.
- Provide specialist support services for victims of all forms of violence in line with the standards enshrined in CEDAW and the Istanbul Convention, including women from minority or disadvantaged groups.
The support to strengthening of civil society organizations to advocate for the development and implementation of laws and policies and provide services in line with CEDAW and the Istanbul Convention will contribute to the creation of an enabling legislative and policy environment in line with international standards on eliminating violence against women and all forms of discrimination.
The Call for Proposals falls under the Programme ¨Ending violence against women and girls: Implementing norms, changing minds¨ (February 2017- January 2020). The Programme aims at ending gender based discrimination and violence against women, with a particular focus on the most disadvantaged groups of women, in six Western Balkans countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia) and Turkey. The Programme is anchored in the normative frameworks of CEDAW and the Istanbul Convention, and also in alignment with EU accession standards. The Programme is run by UN WOMEN (with UNDP being implementing partner in Montenegro) and is funded by the European Commission within the Instrument for Pre- Accession Assistance (IPA) II.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- This second round of Call for Proposals will contribute to the following objectives:
- Objective 1: Strengthen women`s organization capacity to monitor, report on and advocate for the implementation of the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (also known as Istanbul Convention) and the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) in Montenegro.
- Objective 3: Strengthen women`s organization capacity to provide specialist support services for victims of all forms of violence in line with the standards enshrined in CEDAW and the Istanbul Convention, including targeting women from minority or disadvantaged groups (such as shelters, crisis centers for victims of domestic and sexual violence, etc.) Organizations must bear in mind the legislation in Montenegro covering this area, namely the Rulebooks on standards for provisions of these services, in order to be able to meet the standards prescribed by the Law and obtain license for providing that particular service.
- When applying, the organizations are expected to indicate which category of the Call for Proposals they are applying to.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Total eligible amount of funding under this Call will be 80,000 EUR, dividable per a number of proposals approved by the Evaluation Committee.
Duration of Project
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
From October 2018 to March 2019 (tentatively)
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Women’s CSOs, women’s CSOs networks and platforms that have specialized knowledge, expertise and track record of working in women’s human rights and ending violence against women.
- Women’s CSOs/ Women’s CSOs network and platforms with track record in monitoring international human rights treaties and conventions, and more specifically Istanbul Convention.
- Women’s CSOs/ Women’s CSOs network and platforms gathering women from disadvantaged groups (Roma) and background and track record in working on issues of improving the position of Roma women in Montenegro.
How to Apply
Please send all required application documents in one email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.