Deadline: 19 January 2018
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The theory of change underlying the project is as follows if:
- Women’s leadership and economic empowerment are supported in communities at risk of radicalization through targeted approaches to capacity building and awareness raising;
- Women’s groups and networks working on social cohesion and de-radicalization are able to influence the development of more gender-responsive national counter radicalization policies;
- Policy and social discourse is informed by evidence and knowledge on the gendered social norms that underpin choices and incentives for joining violent extremism and the role of women in influencing individual the decision-making; and
- Opportunities for knowledge exchange and cooperation among moderate Muslim countries in South and Southeast Asia are increased
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Develop a workplan for the project with timelines;
- Develop an outline of modules in the training package;
- Produce a draft training package on gender and preventing violent extremism. The training package should include fully developed modules that detail:
- Aims of module and expected learnings outcomes for participants
- Notes for trainers
- Powerpoint point slides
- Participatory activities and exercises
- Conduct two validations of the training package in Indonesia and Bangladesh. The contractor is expected to cover all the costs related to the workshop organization including the travel costs for approx. 30 participants, accommodation, venue etc;
- Submit a final training package on gender and violent extremism
The contractor engaged to undertake the assignment must fulfil the following requirements;
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Must be a legaly registered entity;
- Applying entity must not be politically affiliated;
- Registered for profit or not-for-profit entities are eligible to submit proposals;
- Previous experience in developing training packages
- Applying entity with previous experience in issues related to gender equality and preventing violent extremism will be considered an asset.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in International Development Studies, Social Sciences, Politics, Law, Human Rights, Gender, Women Studies, Economics, Monitoring and Evaluation or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in conducting training and development of curriculum, creative/innovative training package, especially in subjects related to sensitive issues such as violence against women, gender-based violence, gender equality and terrorism/violent extremism, women, peace and security.
- Proven experience in producing coherent, clear analytic reports and knowledge products.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNDP.