Deadline: 13 January 2017
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Myanmar is inviting National/Local CSO for its Micro-Capital Grant to Implement “Strengthening Women’s Access to Justice in Mandalay, Kachin and Rakhine Project”.
The objective of “Strengthening Women’s Access to Justice in Mandalay, Rakhine and Kachin Projects to improve institutional response to the safety and justice needs of women and inform the development of related justice policies and procedures as part of the reform process.
- The total Micro-Capital Grant will not exceed USD $ 150,000.
- The time period for implementation of the projects is 10 months, from 1 February 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- This opportunity is available only to Myanmar national/local CSOs specializing is non-profit legal aid/legal assistance to vulnerable groups.
- Eligible CSOs must be registered (or have filed an NGO registration application) and must possess an organizational bank account. INGOs are considered ineligible for this funding.
Scope of Work
The selected CSO partner(s) will receive a grant to carry out the project components and indicative activities to enhance women’s access to justice and support improved response for women’s safety and justice needs in Mandalay, Rakhine and Kachin:
- Targeted legal awareness raising
- Paralegal and legal aid services in targeted townships in three locations
- Dialogue and policy advocacy
How to Apply
Interested applicants must send their proposal via post at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Myanmar
For more information, please visit Micro-Capital Grant.