Deadline: 31 December 2016
As part of the UNFPA 6th Country Programme and the Humanitarian Programme on Syrian Crises UNFPA Turkey is currently inviting civil society organizations and community based not-for-profit organizations to express interest in receiving grants (up to $30,000 and up to duration from 3 months to one year) in 2016 to develop/strengthen capacity in one or more of the following UNFPA mandate areas:
- Area 1: Promoting Gender Equality and Combating Gender Based Violence
- Area 2: Improving Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Area 3: Empowerment of Young people
- Area 4: Advancing Population and Development Strategies
- Area 5: Improving Humanitarian and Emergency Response in Turkey
- Be registered in Turkey
- Be directly working in the area of the proposed project and/or on its subject matter;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the Action, not acting as an intermediary
- Be established at least 6 months before the submission of applications for this grant scheme
Applicants cannot have UNFPA staff as members of the organization or its board.
Grants cannot cover the following costs:
- Purchase or construction of buildings
- Purchase of land
- Purchase of vehicles
- Fines, financial penalties and expenses of litigation
- Procurement of second-hand equipment
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Turkey
For more information, please visit UNFPA Turkey – Grants Programmes.