Walmart Foundation is inviting applications for its National Giving Program from nonprofit organizations working to address social issues across the U.S. The program empowers low-income people to help them live better. The program allows working strategically with organizations working across one or more states to address social issues strongly aligned with their focus areas.
The Foundation often provides funds to organizations that have local affiliates around the country, and the majority of grants from this program include re-grants to implement programs in local communities.
- Hunger Relief & Healthy Eating
- Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Career Opportunity
The National Giving Program awards grants of $250,000 and above.
- Organizations should be operating on a national scale at multiple sites across the U.S. or have innovative initiatives that are ready for replication.
- Only organizations with a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply.
- Organizations must be listed in the most current IRS 50 State Master File at the time the application is submitted.
- Prospective grantees must be able to demonstrate that the program or project has previously achieved its proposed outcomes or provide research that validates work of the proposed grant.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a letter of inquiry (LOI) online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit National Giving Program.