The United Church of Canada Foundation is seeking applications for its Seeds of Hope Granting Program to support innovative, unique, and much-needed projects which enable them to live out the New Creed’s call to seek justice, live with respect in creation and love and serve others.
The Joint Grants Committee welcomes applications to the Seeds of Hope granting program for new, unique projects that:
- Provide innovative seniors’ ministry
- Celebrate and encourage children and youth
- Address environmental and social justice issues
- Look at new ways to provide ministry and support during transition periods
- Facilitate experiencing faith and spirituality
- Innovative Programs for Seniors
- Children and Anti-Poverty Programs
- Housing Programs
- General Programs
- Lectureships and Events
- To apply you must have a Canadian charitable registration number and be a United Church organization, partner, or ministry.
- The Joint Grants Committee welcomes applications to the Seeds of Hope granting program for new, unique projects and priority will be given to applications that:
- benefit either The United Church of Canada as a whole or a broad constituency within The United Church of Canada (or a partner organization);
- are innovative and encourage new expressions of ministry;
- will continue to have an impact after the grant is expended;
- strengthen the capacity of organizations that further the work of The United Church of Canada; and
- engage to full diversity of the community.
For more information, visit https://www.unitedchurchfoundation.ca/grants/seeds-of-hope/