Here is the list of open opportunities for organisations/individuals supporting youth programmes across the world.
Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition: A Global Programme to Empower Young Entrepreneurs to Create a Sustainable World!
Deadline: 31 July 2017
Applications are open for “Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition” to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world.
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme and an online platform, which supports the implementation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- No Poverty – End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Zero Hunger – End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Good Health and Well-Being – Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Quality Education – Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Gender Equality – Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Clean Water and Sanitation – Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Affordable and Clean Energy – Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Decent Work and Economic Growth – Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure – Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduced Inequalities – Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Sustainable Cities and Communities – Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Responsible Consumption and Production – Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Climate Action – Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Life Below Water – Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Life on Land – Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions – Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Partnerships for the Goals – Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Prizes & Recognition
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2017.
- Young people from around the world are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Applicants must be:
- between the ages of 15 and 35
- operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
- able to submit entry in English
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.