Deadline: 1 March 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Asia Pacific Leadership Program (APLP) is the center of excellence for leadership education in Asia Pacific and a signature program of the East-West Center. The program links advanced and interdisciplinary analysis of emergent regional issues with experiential leadership learning.
The APLP is a 8 month program with a 4-month residency requirement in Hawai’i. All APLP Fellows live on the East-West Center’s campus in Honolulu from August – December. The residential period in Honolulu involves intensive, experiential training, coursework and living and working within a diverse community.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Content focuses on three areas
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- understanding regional trends;
- leadership development;
- professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree – applicants must have at least a 3-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad. Equivalency is determined by the University of Hawai’i.
- At least 5 years of work experience
- A demonstrated commitment to promoting peace and prosperity in the Asia Pacific region, and a deep interest in experiential leadership development training.
- Professional work experience and achievement
- Leadership track record in professional, public, and/or personal realms
- International experience and aptitude, including overseas residence, language skills, intercultural and diversity exposure
- Volunteer and community service experience
- Asia Pacific engagement: evidence of knowledge of the region, as well as a demonstrated commitment to its future prosperity. This might include employment in the region, classes taken at University, languages spoken, memberships and fellowships, specific projects, field studies, and areas of research interest
- Experience of cohort learning, working collaboratively in small teams or in large groups.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their applications via given website.
For more information, please visit Asia Pacific Leadership Program.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.