Deadline: 31 July 2018
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme and an online platform to mobilize youth-led innovations for the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Register now and be a part of a global community of creative youth entrepreneurs!
Co-organized by the Goi Peace Foundation (GAP Key Partner), Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital Experts United, the Competition is currently inviting young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champions and implements one or more of the 17 SDGs.
Prizes and Recognition
- Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category
- Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category
- Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive virtual Silver Badge and Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2018.
- Best Ideas Category
Applicants are eligible to enter, if:
- Applicants are between the ages of 15 and 35
- Applicants have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Applicants are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
- Applicants are able to submit their entry in English.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.