Deadline: 31 August 2019
Youthtown is inviting applications for its grant program to give financial support for community based organisations that provide direct or indirect benefit to youth.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Youthtown is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most respected not-for-profit organisations. Each year they support thousands of worthy causes, and the work of Youthtown’s own Youth Services, with the common goal of helping young people raise their aspirations, realise their potential and have their achievements recognised.
What they fund?
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Grants that meet Youthtown Inc.’s Authorised Purpose:
- Development and operation of Youthtown programmes and facilities
- Encouragement and development of amateur youth sport and facilities in established and legally constituted sporting organizations
- Financial support for community based organisations that provide direct or indirect benefit to youth
What they do not fund (includes but not limited to)?
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Retrospective expenditure
- Any venture where a Youthtown Inc. venue makes a clear commercial benefit from the grant
- Private, commercial or political purposes
- Projects that have already been funded by another source
- Multi-year grants
- Professional sports or non-affiliated or social sports clubs or teams
- Affiliation fees, memberships or subscriptions
- Prizes – cash or non-cash
- The horse-racing industry
- Not-for-profit groups incorporated as a charitable organisation or an association promoting charitable purposes.
- Incorporated regional and community not-for-profit groups in the areas where the funds were generated.
- Any amateur sports organisation which is an incorporated regional or community not for profit group that is affiliated to a recognised national body.
- They fund incorporated national organisations where the national organisation has clearly demonstrated that regional and community benefits will result from the grant.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.youthtownfunding.org.nz/webpages/before-you-apply/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.