Deadline: 20 May 2016
- Combating violence, persecution, harassment and intimidation of individuals, including journalists and other media actors, because of their exercise of the right to freedom of expression online and offline, and combating impunity for such crimes.
- Promoting laws and practices that protect freedom of opinion and expression.
- Promoting media freedom and pluralism and fostering an understanding among public authorities of the dangers of unwarranted interference with impartial/critical reporting.
- Promoting and respecting human rights in cyberspace and other information and communication technologies.
- Promoting best practices by companies.
- Promoting legal amendments and practices aimed at strengthening data protection and privacy online/offline.
- First generation: Benin, Bolivia, Ghana, Lebanon, Maldives, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Philippines, Indonesia and Solomon Islands.
- Second generation: Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Morocco, Tunisia, Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania, Paraguay, Myanmar/Burma, Nepal, East Timor and Fiji.
The funds are available up to the estimated amount of approximately EUR 4,550,000.
Participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals of and legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of tenderers) which are effectively established in a Member State of the European Union or in a eligible country or territory establishing common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for external action (CIR) for the applicable Instrument under which the contract is financed. Participation is also open to international organisations.
- Economic and financial capacity of candidate
- Professional capacity of candidate
- Technical capacity of candidate
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the Contracting Authority in a sealed envelope by post via given website.
- All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.