Deadline: 16 May 2019
Applications are open for Cultures, Behaviours,and Histories of Agriculture, Food, and Nutrition Partnership Award 2019.
This funding call will support the development of international, interdisciplinary, research partnerships which seek to explore the intersection of culture, behaviours, history, and society with all stages of the food systems chain in Lower and Middle Income Countries (LMICs). These should catalyse the creation of sustainable, balanced, equitable relationships and partnerships between UK based research organisations and researchers with those in developing countries. Learning and knowledge exchange should be reciprocal with clear mutual benefits for all collaborators.
The GCRF Collective Programme is a series of calls designed to enhance the coherence, strategic focus and overall impact across the six strategic GCRF Challenge Portfolios:
- Cities and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Food Systems
- Global Health
- Resilience to Environmental Shocks and Change
- Security Protracted Conflict, Refugee Crises and Forced Displacement
Award Information and Duration
- There are two scales of award that can be applied for under this call:
- Small Partnership Awards with total costs of no more than £50,000 fEC
- Large Partnership Awards with total costs of no more than £200,000 fEC
- Funding of up to £2million is available to support up to 6-10 Small Partnership Awards and up to 6-10 Large Partnership Awards, depending on quality of applications received.
- Funding requested should be commensurate with the activities intended for these projects. The duration of these awards can be between 12 and 24 months.
- Applications are welcomed from UK Higher Education Institutions, or accredited Independent Research Organisations.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://ahrc.ukri.org/funding/apply-for-funding/current-opportunities/gcrf-cultures-behaviours-and-histories-of-agriculture-food-and-nutrition-call/