Deadline: 17 May 2019
The Australian Government is seeking applications for projects to deliver services under the National Landcare Program – Smart Farming Partnerships Round 2.
The purpose of Smart Farming Partnerships is to foster sustainable natural resource management innovation. Smart Farming Partnerships deliver against the Australian Government’s policy of using innovation to cultivate more sustainable, productive and profitable agriculture, forestry, fishing and aquaculture industries; protect Australia’s biodiversity; protect and improve the condition of natural resources (in particular on-farm soils, water and vegetation); and assist Australia to meet its national and international obligations.
The purpose will be achieved through substantial projects, funded, at least in part, by grants, that deliver against either or both of the outcomes described below:
- Outcome 1 – Innovation in sustainable resource management practice
- Outcome 2 – Innovation in capacity building and promotion of sustainable resource management practice
- Grant applications for a minimum of $250,000 and a maximum of $4 million (GST exclusive) will be considered for projects focused on achieving one or both of the Outcomes .
- Projects should be planned to be completed within four years of executing a grant agreement. Projects cannot extend past 30 April 2023.
To be eligible to apply for a grant applicants must be an individual or an organisation capable of entering into a legally binding and enforceable agreement with the Commonwealth. Eligible legal entities include the following entity types:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Commonwealth company
- Corporate Commonwealth entity
- Corporate state or territory entity
- Incorporated association
- Indigenous corporation
- International entity
- Local government
- Non-corporate state or territory entity or statutory authority
- Sole trader
- Statutory entity
- Trustee on behalf of a trust
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via the given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/national-landcare-program-smart-farming-partnerships-round-2