Applications are now open for the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge, a global search for the most innovative startups who are advancing a more sustainable future for agriculture.
Aligned with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, the Global Impact Challenge is focused on three key themes each one central to supporting the transition to a net-zero future for agriculture.
Startups should be Seed to Series A with technologies focused in the following areas:
- Soil health & Biodiversity
- Regenerative agriculture
- Ag biotechnology
- Alternative fertilizers
- Alternative pesticides & herbicides
- Crop nutrition & novel inputs
- Water management.
- Increasing food security
- Alternative proteins
- Food loss prevention
- Circular economy
- Indoor farming
- Supply chain solutions
- Functional Ingredients.
- Reducing and offsetting emissions
- Carbon sequestration
- Carbon measurement
- Carbon markets
- Reducing animal emissions and animal cruelty
- Robotics & automation
- On-farm emissions reduction.
Finalists from each theme will advance to the finals and pitch at the THRIVE Sustainability Summit where the overall winner will be announced.
The Winning company receives the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge Award and a place on the award-winning THRIVE Global Accelerator Program in Silicon Valley. In addition the winner will also receive:
- Recognition from THRIVE and Forbes Media
- Investment from SVG Ventures
- Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp in the Summer of 2023 for two founders, hosted by THRIVE ($15k USD value)
- Automatic acceptance as a Samsung XTC Finalist
- Impact strategy program with Imagine Impact (Specialist Impact Consultants) Sponsored by ICL
For more information, visit https://thriveagrifood.com/thrive-global-impact-challenge/