Applications are now open for the THRIVE VII Accelerator Program to support seed stage startups from all areas of the value chain whose technologies drive towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future.
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Supply Chain Management AND Traceability
- Robotics & Automation
- Indoor Farming
- Innovative Food
- Farm Management Software, Sensing, and IOT
- Animal Health & Livestock
- Access to Corporates: They will connect you with Corporate Partners from the high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers: Through the extensive partner network inclusive of over 6000+ farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, they provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Access to Investment: They will invest $75K in your startup ($37,500K cash, $37,500K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
- Award Winning Program: Validate your startup to potential investors by your participation in award winning program. Propel your business through access to the ecosystem, network, investment, customers and more.
- Expert Mentorship: You will have access to expert mentors & advisors as well as access to the extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure: You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities & the opportunity for global press & media spotlight at Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
- THRIVE is looking for technology-powered startups from around the world with innovative ideas for products and services in the areas of AgTech and FoodTech.
- THRIVE is looking for solutions that will significantly increase or transform agriculture from the field to the fork, including big data & analytics, biotechnology, cloud services/SaaS, connected devices, infrastructure & supply chain, and automation & robotics
- Startups should be Seed to Series A+ with a product either in development or in market.
For more information, visit https://thriveagrifood.com/startups/accelerator-program/