The Iranian Research Organization for Science & Technology (IROST) is inviting Researchers, Inventors and Innovators from around the world to take part in this unique mutidisciplinary scientific contest named as “35th Khwarizmi International Award”.
The Khwarizmi International Award seeks to recognize the efforts made by researchers, innovators and inventors from all over the world and to appreciate their invaluable achievements and contributions to various fields of science and technology.
The Khwarizmi International Award is named in memory of the achievements of Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, the Iranian mathematician and astronomer.
Fields of Participation
- Agriculture & Natural Resources, Animal Sciences & Veterinary Medicine
- Basic Sciences
- Biotechnology & Basic Medical Sciences
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering (all fields)
- Green Technology
- Information Technology
- Materials, Metallurgy
- Medical Sciences
- Industry & Technology Management
The selection criteria of the candidates are the following:
- Innovation in research subject or research method,
- Application of the research work results in technology development,
- The impact of the candidate’s research work on the current state of her/his field of science
- Publications must be of exceptional scientific quality,
- Reliability of the journals in which the results have been published,
- Economical aspects of the research work,
- International standing in their field of research,
- Continued impact on the field of research.
For more information, visit http://184.108.40.206/kia/node/377