The Low Carbon Earth is looking for passionate founders who are solving for Climate Change and Pollution Reduction for a twelve-week intensive mentorship driven program for startups based in the Asia Pacific.
Get surround with the best mentors, tap into funding and fundraising opportunities, workshops and curated resources. Be mentored by United Nations professionals and Marquee Investors. Pitch at the COP28 in Dubai.
The Low Carbon Earth Accelerator program runs for 12 weeks and offers a range of digital workshops, valuable resources, and mentorship opportunities. Throughout the program, selected founders receive strategic mentorship by the United Nations professionals and Marquee investors, leadership coaching at every growth stage, and connections to experts in climate tech and sustainability across the Asia Pacific region.
Low Carbon Earth is looking for startups operating in sectors related to Climate Tech, including but not limited to the following areas.
- Microplastics: Startups that have a solution to humanity’s microplastics problem.
- Agriculture: Startups driving agriculture towards innovation and optimization of resources.
- Textiles: Startups having potential to disrupt the current textiles and apparel industry.
- Cooling: Startups developing cooling solutions to counteract climate change.
- Renewables: Startups bringing innovation to the Renewable energy sector.
- Equity Free Support
- Twelve weeks of support without any kind of equity dilution
- World Class Experts
- Access to United Nation’s network of industry experts and mentors
- Strategic Mentoring
- Support on business, Go-to-Martket and product strategy
- Pitch at COP28 Dubai
- Stand a chance to pitch your startup at COP28 in Dubai
- Expand Globally
- Scale faster to new markets in the entire Asia Pacific region
- Low Carbon Earth is looking for startups operating in sectors related to Climate Tech, including but not limited to these areas – Agriculture, Cooling, Microplastics, Renewable Energy and Textiles. Applications are open for all startups across the entire Asia Pacific region. They strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and other underrepresented groups.
- They consider startups who are solving climate change – whether they are technology or product-based.
- They regularly accept solo founders. However, they advise that one-person startups can be challenging, and having a co-founder increases your chances of success.
- You can certainly apply when you are a full-time student or employee.
For more information, visit Massive Earth Foundation.