The Thought For Food (TFF) Foundation has invited innovators and entrepreneurs for TFF Challenge to build better food systems.
Over the 7-week TFF Challenge period, participants have access to curated, on-demand digital content, weekly entrepreneurship and topic-related live sessions that feature industry leaders and successful startups, as well 24/7 support.
All participants gain access to the TFF Digital Labs, a first-of-its-kind digital collaboration and startup acceleration platform that provides on-demand access to leading industry experts, resources, and interactive experiences.
The platform supports innovators at every stage of their journey – from idea through to incorporated startup – and has recently undergone a significant upgrade to offer increased functionality and world-class content that covers critical topics related to entrepreneurship, leadership, systems thinking and innovation.
The TFF Foundation is the world’s pioneer and leader in next-gen innovation and startup acceleration for food and agriculture. They work with more than 30,000 next-generation leaders from over 175 countries, empowering them to generate and scale breakthrough business ventures that build sustainable, inclusive, and resilient food systems.
The 2021 TFF Challenge is world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge:
- Open to purpose-driven innovators at all stages (idea through to incorporated startup).
- Seeking diverse solutions to the question: “How do we feed 10bn people on a hotter planet?”
- Cash prizes, industry connections, global exposure, plus free access to world-class resources and experts on the TFF Digital Labs.
Teams are encouraged to sign up to the TFF Challenge as early as possible, so they can benefit from TFF’s programs and community and gain a leading edge in winning this year’s prizes such as:
- Access to the all new TFF Digital Labs
- Features on-demand access to industry experts, resources, and interactive experiences to propel your solution to the next level
- Chance To Win Prizes
- $30,000+ USD in cash grants
- Invitation to the TFF Academy (a personalised 3-month acceleration program)
- Professional production of a short documentary film about your solution
- Opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit
- Additional Partner Perks
- Including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware, and training sessions.
- Life-Changing Connections
- From TFF’s global change-maker community.
TFF is looking for diverse solutions that positively impact every part of our food system in every region of the world. In addition, participants can opt-in to take part in these partner-led tracks for the chance to win additional prizes and perks:
- Circular Economy Of Food (Danone)
- Next-Gen Cropportunities (GFI APAC)
- Resilient Restaurants (Cargill)
- Nutrition In Africa (DSM)
- Agtech Innovation
The TFF Challenge is open to all kinds of solutions – beyond and inclusive of the Topical Tracks. Participants should join as teams of 2-5 with members between the ages of 18-40.
For more information, visit https://thoughtforfood.org/content-hub/the-2021-tff-challenge-launches-today/