Deadline: 12 October 2019
The Italian Association of Women Inventors and Innovators (ITWIIN) is inviting applicants for its “ITWIIN Prize 2019” that is allowed to all women of Italian nationality or living and working on the Italian territory who are entrepreneurs, professionals enrolled in the relevant professional order or researchers of public/private organizations.
Sectors elected and evaluated for awarding the Prize are the following: all scientific, engineering, technical and technological fields, with particular reference to Helthcare, Life Sciences, ICT, Energy, Environment, and also Art and Artisanship, Fashion, Design, Training. Particular relevance will be recognized to results in food, agri, bio and environmental fields.
- Best Inventor
- Best Innovator
- Exceptionally Creative Woman
- Capacity Building
- Higher Education and Training
- Woman of Italian nationality, or living and working on the Italian national territory, belonging to one of the following categories:
- Entrepreneurs: i.e. owners of a company or personalities holding responsibility positions in regularly registered companies, in compliance with the contributions and insurance obligations, and operating in compliance with current regulations in terms of labor, health, safety, environment;
- Professionals: VAT number holders or associated partners, authorized to professional practice and registered in the relevant professional order under current regulations;
- Researchers: graduated women who carry out, under a contract of any kind, research activities in a public or private organization.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Italy
For more information, please visit https://www.itwiin.org/en/bando.html