Deadline: 1 March 2019
Creative New Zealand is accepting applications for its Toi Rangatahi Leadership Fund to support young people aged 15-25 to lead high quality arts projects by, with and for other young people with a focus on participation and/or access for young people from under represented communities.
What will fund
Projects must be by, with or for young people 15-25 years of age. Activities could include workshops/wananga, the creation of new work, performances or exhibitions.
What are arts activities BY, WITH and FOR?
- Arts activities by young people are arts experiences that are participatory, driven, owned, created, programmed, presented and/or delivered by young people. The young people may be mentored or taught by experienced artists. If there is a presentation outcome this is specifically aimed at young audiences, their whānau and communities.
- Arts activities with young people refer to participatory arts learning experiences. These could be workshops or work involving experienced artists/artist mentors working alongside young people. The activities are often part of programmes to open and explore access to art forms or genres. They may provide access to an arts organisation.
- Arts activities for young people refer to arts experiences programmed especially for young people. These are often open to whānau and communities, and led or delivered by experienced artists and practitioners who are usually adults. The key outcome is usually a presentation that is targeted for young people (audience engagement) rather than active participation.
Amount: Up to $10,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- As an individual applicants must be a New Zealand (NZ) citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants must be between 15-25 years on the date that the funding round closes.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Login or register to apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.creativenz.govt.nz/find-funding/funds/toi-rangatahi-leadership-fund