The Rest of World is accepting applications for its Rest of World Photography Contest.
The contest is open to photographers of any skill level, living and working in the non-Western world.
For the inaugural Rest of World Photography Contest, they want to see your images of technology’s impact. The contest is open to photographers of any skill level, living and working in the non-Western world. Each photographer may enter a single image made within the last three years.
- The first-place winner will be awarded a $1,000 cash prize. The second- and third-place winners will be awarded $500 and $250, respectively.
Terms and Conditions
- Photographs submitted to Rest of World’s photo contest will remain the property of the submitting photographer. Finalists whose photographs are chosen for the final judging panel and displayed on their website and across Rest of World platforms will be asked to sign stand-alone licensing agreements and will be subject to their standard licensing terms.
- Any photograph submitted must be an original image created by the submitting photographer, who must own all relevant intellectual property rights and derivative rights to the photograph.
- Photographers submitting images may not at any time prior to submission have been commissioned as a freelance photographer for Rest of World.
- Images must not violate or infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Images must not disparage any third party or contain material considered obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
- Images must not promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, nor promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Images must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States.
- The organizers of the Contest will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by entrants as a result of their participation in the Contest. The organizers also reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
For more information, visit Photography Contest.