Deadline: 3 November 2019
Applications are now open for Good Lobby Awards 2019 which is an annual celebration of projects, initiatives and campaigns led by citizens committed to lobby for change.
The award brings together individuals from different walks of life and organizations that have been successfully championing for social change. It represents an exciting opportunity to celebrate achievements and bring visibility to the commitment of many stakeholders in supporting social change and celebrate their achievements. It represents an exciting opportunity to celebrate achievements and bring visibility to the the commitment of many stakeholders in supporting social change and celebrate their achievements.
The Good Lobby Awards recognize the most successful citizen-driven projects and advocacy collaborations between citizens – be they professionals or volunteers – companies, civil society organizations, political representatives, academics and/or foundations.
The jury includes members of European civil society, philanthropists, academics, professionals and personalities from the world of arts and culture.
- Citizen Lobbyist of the year: The most impactful action by a private citizen in the European space.
- Pro bono lawyer of the year: The most impactful pro bono project entailing the participation of law firms, in-house counsels and lawyers in the European space.
- NGO of the year: The most impactful campaign or action in the European space lead by an NGO.
- Academic of the year: Rewarding the civic commitment of one or more academics in the European space;
- Pro Bono Professional of the year: The civic commitment of one or more professionals in the European space who actively supported citizen-driven initiatives and other collaborations by offering their pro bono expertise.
- Philanthropist of the year: The commitment of one or more foundations to support impactful advocacy projects in the European space.
- Collaboration of the year: Joint public interest work carried out by several professionals and NGO(s), grassroots movement(s), or citizens in the European space.
- Political representative of the year: The commitment of one or more political representatives and/or movements to new forms of engagement, collaboration and co-creation with the electorate via citizen lobbying practices.
- Media of the year: Rewarding the media outlet that has contributed the most to tell citizen-driven stories of social change across the continent, be it through investigative journalism, podcasts, citizen journalism or other media.
- Innovative and impactful engagement with local, national and EU authorities;
- Creative collaboration and skill-sharing across society, be it with one or more of the following: the private sector, civil society, academia, political movements, and/or philanthropy;
- Promotion of accountable and transparent policy-making at local, national and EU level;
- Outstanding commitment and dedication to the European public interest.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://thegoodlobby.eu/the-good-lobby-awards-2019/