Deadline: 12 March 2020
Applicants are invited to apply for The Diana Award 2020 which is the most prestigious accolade a young person aged 9-25 years can receive for their social action or humanitarian work.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Award mission is to develop and inspire positive change in the future of young people.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- the young person must be aged 9-25 years at the time of their Diana Award Nomination and must have carried out the activity for 12 months or more.
- Nominators must know the young person in a professional capacity, i.e. teacher, youth worker.
- Nominations made by family members will not be accepted.
- VISION: Demonstrates commitment and passion to the cause, evidenced through their service to that cause and through social action.
- YOUTH LED: Demonstrates how the young person(s) has led, owned and shaped the activities they are nominating them for.
- INSPIRING OTHERS: Demonstrates that, through the nominee’s positive attitude and passionate approach to life, they are a role model to others.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: Creates positive social change that is of benefit to the wider community.
- SERVICE JOURNEY: Evidence of transformation throughout the nominee’s service journey, including attitude, skills gained and challenges overcome.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://diana-award.org.uk/award/nomination-centre/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.