Deadline: 12 March 2020
Applicants are invited to apply for The Diana Award 2020 which is the most prestigious accolade a young person aged 9-25 years can receive for their social action or humanitarian work.
The Award mission is to develop and inspire positive change in the future of young people.
- the young person must be aged 9-25 years at the time of their Diana Award Nomination and must have carried out the activity for 12 months or more.
- Nominators must know the young person in a professional capacity, i.e. teacher, youth worker.
- Nominations made by family members will not be accepted.
- VISION: Demonstrates commitment and passion to the cause, evidenced through their service to that cause and through social action.
- YOUTH LED: Demonstrates how the young person(s) has led, owned and shaped the activities they are nominating them for.
- INSPIRING OTHERS: Demonstrates that, through the nominee’s positive attitude and passionate approach to life, they are a role model to others.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: Creates positive social change that is of benefit to the wider community.
- SERVICE JOURNEY: Evidence of transformation throughout the nominee’s service journey, including attitude, skills gained and challenges overcome.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://diana-award.org.uk/award/nomination-centre/