Deadline: 28 February 2019
Applicants are now invited to submit applications for the 2019 Ideas for Action Competition which is a youth competition centered around financing sustainable development and sponsored by the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the Wharton School.
The Ideas for Action competition engages young people from around the world to encourage them to develop and share their ideas for financing solutions to deliver the SDGs.
The competition is intended to help catalyze a global conversation among young people all around the world. Conversations happen virtually, over social media networks, and in person, and they hope that applicants will engage with others who share their passion for international development.
The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of academics and experienced development professionals from public and private sector institutions. Winners of the competition get the opportunity to:
- Present their ideas at an event during the Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group,
- Receive support from a project incubator at the Wharton School, and
- Benefit from unique capacity development and networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Youth between the ages 18 and 35 from around the world are invited participate.
- This is a team competition. Teams must consist of 2 to 6 members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc.
How to Apply
Teams must register themselves via given website prior to submitting proposal.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Ideas for Action Competition.