Deadline: 2 July 2019
The Wellcome Trust is currently accepting applications for its Collaborative Awards in Humanities and Social Science to fund teams who are tackling major health-related questions in the humanities and social sciences that require a collaborative approach.
A Collaborative Award is up to £1.5 million, for three to five years.
- research expenses, including research assistance or PhDs
- research/teaching replacement
- conference and meeting costs
- Applicants can apply for this award if applicant want to tackle an important and original health-related question that requires the combined knowledge and expertise of a team of researchers.
- Team members can come from the same or different disciplines. They can work in the same organisation (including the same department) or in different organisations around the world.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/collaborative-awards-humanities-and-social-science