Deadline: 2 July 2019
The Wellcome Trust is currently accepting applications for its Collaborative Awards in Humanities and Social Science to fund teams who are tackling major health-related questions in the humanities and social sciences that require a collaborative approach.
A Collaborative Award is up to £1.5 million, for three to five years.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- research expenses, including research assistance or PhDs
- research/teaching replacement
- conference and meeting costs
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants can apply for this award if applicant want to tackle an important and original health-related question that requires the combined knowledge and expertise of a team of researchers.
- Team members can come from the same or different disciplines. They can work in the same organisation (including the same department) or in different organisations around the world.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/collaborative-awards-humanities-and-social-science