Deadline: 29 October 2019
The European Commission has launched a call for proposal for the ‘Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach’, the prize rewards outstanding works that enhance citizens’ understanding of the EU, help broaden the ownership of the European project and develop a sense European identity.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Commission will consider projects across communication, campaigns, direct actions and more – these may include:
- educational programmes or campaigns about the EU;
- information and communication campaigns about the EU;
- activities that enhance young people’s motivation to participate in the democratic processes that shape the future of the EU;
- activities that enhance young people’s attachment to the core values of the EU;
- action-based activities that enable young people to witness the benefits of the EU.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
This edition of the Altiero Spinelli for Outreach Prize will award up to sixteen prizes of 25,000 EUR each. The amount of the prize will not be linked to any costs incurred by the winners.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The 2019 prize will be open to individual applicants (natural persons) who are EU citizens as well as to non-governmental legal entities that are established and based in the EU.
- The target population/audience/participants of the work/activity/product proposed for the Prize must be citizens in EU Member States.
- The Prize is not meant to reward a work/activity/product linked to a particular political party agenda.
- Applications from political parties, from bodies affiliated to political parties, from natural persons elected and currently in public office or included in electoral lists running for public office or works promoting explicitly or implicitly a political agenda from a particular political party are not eligible.
- Multiple applications by the same applicant are not allowed. Also, an applicant may participate in a single application only.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.