Deadline: 31 August 2019
Second edition of the innovation challenge, #InnovateToINSPIRE 2019 is currently inviting participants to submit sustainable and scalable solutions to five specific challenges – Improved Grid Management System, Energy Efficient Technologies, Innovation in the space of clean energy, Innovation in the domain of E-Mobility and Financial Instruments to support & sustain Energy Efficiency innovations.
- Improved Grid Management System
- Energy Efficient Technologies
- Clean Energy
- Electric Mobility
- Financial Instruments
What #InnovateToINSPIRE 2019 is looking for?
- For Challenges 1-3
- The innovation should increase the energy efficiency of the system/ product/ technology by a minimum of 15% vis-`a-vis the current highest standard globally and is techno- commercially viable.
- Define the current baseline that is being considered to measure the innovation’s efficiency and describe the measurement standard that has been taken to calculate the same.
- For Challenge 4 (e-mobility)
- Come up with an innovation or develop a Technology/ Business Model that encourages rapid deployment of Electric Vehicles while being financially viable.
- For Challenge 5 (Financial Instruments)
- Develop financial tools (e.g: bonds, commercial papers, low-rate loans etc) to act as a catalyst to reduce the cost for Energy Efficient technology/ models/ schemes.
- Develop a financial model to upscale Energy Efficiency technologies/ schemes.
- Present innovations to the world’s leading experts in the realms of energy management and sustainability.
- Stand a chance to win funding of INR 5 lakh, along with mentoring and guidance, to help bring applicant’s solution to market.
- The challenge is open to anyone, team or individual, aged 18 or over from around the world.
- Students as part of the institutional team representing a school/college/institute can also apply.
- Participants should have a POC (Proof of Concept)/Prototype of the innovative idea.
- Ideas or solutions without any POC (Proof of Concept)/Prototype will not be considered.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://innovatetoinspire.in/InnovateToINSPIRE2019