Deadline: 1 February 2019
Institute of Institutional Education (IIE) is accepting nominations for its Victor J. Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East, awarded annually, to recognize outstanding work being conducted jointly by two individuals, one Arab and one Israeli, working together to advance the cause of peace in the Middle East.
- Advance the cause of peace in the Middle East
- Reward those who are courageous and committed to work to overcome the religious, cultural, ethnic and political issues which divide the region
- Break down barriers of hate towards “the other”
- Recognize innovation
- Inspire others working at the grassroots level, and demonstrate that their efforts are worthy of wider recognition
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- IIE awards the Victor J. Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East annually to honor outstanding work being conducted jointly by two individuals: one Israeli Jew, and one Arab Muslim whether or not a citizen of Israel, working together to advance the cause of peace in the Middle East.
- The two individuals whose work is judged to be most successful in bringing people together and meeting the goals of the Prize share a US$10,000 prize.
- The winners are selected by a prestigious international selection committee.
- Award ceremonies are generally held each June, along with public announcement of the winners to press and social media.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Goldberg Prize.