Deadline: 30 September 2019
Infosys Foundation is inviting applicants for its Aarohan Social Innovation Awards with an objective to accelerate innovation, and scale the impact of relevant ideas.
Aarohan Social Innovation Awards, is the platform where they will provide to celebrate and support such innovations, and help applicants bring them to life. Through these awards, they are committing to help leading innovators in the social sector to scale their innovations and improve lives. Infosys Foundation is awarding a sum of up to INR 50 lakhs to help relevant innovations scale up.
They would like to recognize and help individuals, teams or NGOs, who are developing unique solutions for social problems.
- Rural Development
- Destitute Care
- Women’s Safety & Empowerment
- Education & Sports
- This contest is open only to legal residents of India.
- Employees and directors of Infosys Limited and Infosys Foundation (“Sponsor”), the Company hosting the Contest Platform (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, owners, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives, employees and contractors, advertising, promotion agencies, web masters and web suppliers (collectively “Released Parties”) and their respective dependents, immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- Immediate family members of any of the judges are also not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Application to a social problem or need
- Innovative use of technology
- Originality of ideas
- Quality of presentation
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, visit Infosys.