Deadline: 30 September 2019
Infosys Foundation is inviting applicants for its Aarohan Social Innovation Awards with an objective to accelerate innovation, and scale the impact of relevant ideas.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Aarohan Social Innovation Awards, is the platform where they will provide to celebrate and support such innovations, and help applicants bring them to life. Through these awards, they are committing to help leading innovators in the social sector to scale their innovations and improve lives. Infosys Foundation is awarding a sum of up to INR 50 lakhs to help relevant innovations scale up.
They would like to recognize and help individuals, teams or NGOs, who are developing unique solutions for social problems.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Rural Development
- Destitute Care
- Women’s Safety & Empowerment
- Education & Sports
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- This contest is open only to legal residents of India.
- Employees and directors of Infosys Limited and Infosys Foundation (“Sponsor”), the Company hosting the Contest Platform (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, owners, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives, employees and contractors, advertising, promotion agencies, web masters and web suppliers (collectively “Released Parties”) and their respective dependents, immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- Immediate family members of any of the judges are also not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Application to a social problem or need
- Innovative use of technology
- Originality of ideas
- Quality of presentation
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: India
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit Infosys.