Deadline: 20 November 2019
Nominations are now open for iF Social Impact Prize to publish and support projects that contribute to their society.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Applicants are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of their time and help to improve conditions applicants CSR projects or applicants active support for a specific aspect of society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- End poverty
- End hunger
- Healthy lives
- Quality Education
- Gender equality
- Water and sanitation
- Clean energy
- Economic growth
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Reduce inequality everywhere
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Sustainable consumption
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- The prize money of EUR 50,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects.
- In June and December 2019 annually rotating team members will decide the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2019 winners and divide up the prize money.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
If applicants apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, applicants can benefit from many advantages which help to boost applicants project:
- Applicants application is free of charge.
- Applicants project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- Applicants can permanently update their projects with new photos, videos and information.
- Applicants project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- Applicants can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Applicants project should already be established and the applicant can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://ifworlddesignguide.com/social-prize/if-social-impact-prize