Deadline: 30 November 2020
The Stop Slavery Award recognises and celebrates those dedicated to the fight against all forms of modern slavery and human trafficking.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Thomson Reuters Foundation launched the Stop Slavery Award in 2015 to recognise companies who can be considered “best-in-class” based on the policies and the processes they have in place to limit the risk of slavery in their supply chain and operations, as well as the role they are playing as key agents in the global fight against slavery.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
To create a virtuous cycle or positive paradigm by demonstrating that businesses can indeed play a critical role in stopping the tragedy of modern slavery worldwide:
- to help guide consumers’ and customers’ decisions on what goods they decide to buy or use;
- to raise awareness about the issues of forced labour, the worst forms of child labour, and other forms of modern slavery;
- to inspire more companies to investigate and improve the working conditions of those at the bottom of their supply chains;
- to raise awareness of the invaluable work and effort of CSOs and grassroots organisations working on the front lines in the fight against modern slavery;
- to recognise and celebrate the impact that companies and organisations can have to influence policy and legislation;
- to advocate for a better outcome for the victims of modern slavery and human trafficking;
- to recognise the power of collaboration when different actors come together united through a common purpose and goal;
- to raise awareness of modern slavery through investigative journalism and reporting.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Stop Slavery Enterprise Award – Goods and Service Companies
- The Enterprise Award is open to goods and service companies that have taken concrete steps to eradicate forced labour from their supply chains.
- Stop Slavery Enterprise Award – Small and Medium Sized Companies
- The Enterprise Award is open to small and medium sized businesses that have taken concrete steps to eradicate forced labour from their supply chains.
- Stop Slavery Innovation Award
- The Innovation Award is open to organisations who can demonstrate an innovative approach in the fight to eradicate slavery – whether on the front lines, or on a global scale.
- Stop Slavery Impact Award
- The Impact Award is open to organisations who have had success achieving policy or legislation change, resulting in positive impact in the fight to eradicate slavery.
- Stop Slavery Campaigns Award
- The Campaigns Award is open to organisations who have run impactful campaigns to raise awareness of modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Stop Slavery Collaboration Award
- The Collaboration Award is open to organisations working through impactful partnerships to fight modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Stop Slavery Hero Award
- The Hero Award is open to grass roots organisations who have had a significant impact in the fight to eradicate slavery – whether on the front lines, or on a global scale.
- Stop Slavery Media Award
- The Stop Slavery Media Award is open to journalists who have produced a highly impactful story, raising awareness and informing society about the often overlooked issue of modern slavery and human trafficking.
For more information, visit http://www.stopslaveryaward.com/