Deadline: 19 August 2019
Trieste Contemporanea is currently accepting applications or its Young European Artist Award 2019.
Trieste Contemporanea presents this Award with the aim of promoting young artists from Central Eastern Europe on the international art scene. 2019 marks the 20th anniversary of the Award.
The winner will be given the opportunity of conceiving and developing a solo show for the Trieste Contemporanea’s exhibition space in Trieste, Italy, and will have a relevant catalogue published.
- Applicants may be eligible if they were born on or after 18 August 1989 in one of the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Any groups wishing to participate should fill out the form with the name and ID of the group leader and just list names, countries and dates of birth of group members (that also have to be born in the countries to which the call is open and be aged up to 30).
- Applicants should complete the online form and attach an updated portfolio (pdf format, max 3MB) and an identification document (pdf or jpg format, max 500 KB).
- The portfolio should be composed of the following:
- images, of at least 5 recent works (each of them with caption and a brief description)
- curriculum vitae
- artistic statement (max 500 words)
- All texts should be written in English.
- All eligible applications will be examined by a judging committee comprising European experts and curators of contemporary art.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the online application form via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.triestecontemporanea.it/news.php?id_news=354&l=e&id_m=2