Jointly organised by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA), SBS Transit, SMRT and co-organised by Enterprise Singapore, the Singapore Mobility Challenge aims to address the Land Transport Master Plan 2040 goals.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The top six will work closely with challenge owners to execute proofs of concept during the Incubation period.
- The top six will receive: $25,000 in AWS Activate Credits.
- The top three will win an SGTech Startup membership worth $1,000+ per annum.
- The top three will stand to win from a cash prize pool of $30,000!
- The top three will receive a Startup SG grant that matches their cash prize.
- Come from all parts of the world;
- Already possess a developed product or solution;
- Interested in the public transportation industry;
- Are willing to adapt solutions to Singapore’s needs.
- Participants will participate in teams consisting of at least two (2) persons (each, a “Team”).
- Every members of each Team (“Team Member”) must be:
- a natural person of at least 18 years of age;
- a founders and/or staff of start-ups or registered companies in Singapore or overseas; and
- a member of only one (1) Team.
- Each Team shall make best efforts to develop its solution in Singapore regardless of whether the Team is based primarily in Singapore or overseas.
For more information, visit https://www.sgmobilitychallenge.com/