The Zero Project team would like to invite leading experts and organizations to nominate Innovative Practices and Policies.
In addition to the main topic, this year they are also looking for innovative ICT solutions that improve the lives of persons with disabilities from all sectors, including federal, local, international, and national public bodies, along with the social, business and private sectors.
Focus 1: Employment
- Inclusive employment strategies of companies and other employers
- Supported employment
- Technical/Vocational Education/Training
- Entrepreneurship and micro-finance
- Matchmaking services and programs
- Higher education models that connect to the labour market
- Transition programs
- Transition models from sheltered workshops
Focus 2: ICT
- Workplace adaptations
- Assistive technologies
- Mobile Services and Smartphone Apps
- Social Media
- Internet of Things
- 3D printing
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning
- Big Data Solutions
- Robotics and automated machinery
The “Innovative Practices and Innovative Policies 2021” will be selected by the Zero Project network of experts in a multistep process, and will be:
- Featured in the Zero Project Report 2021 and added to the Zero Project database of Innovative Practices and Policies
- Invited to speak at the Zero Project Conference at the United Nations in Vienna (Austria) in February 2021
- Eligible to apply for further opportunities, like joining the accelerator program “Zero Project Impact Transfer”, taking part in our exciting “Zero Project Latin America” project with Fundación Descúbreme and getting the chance to apply for the “ICT – Innovation for Inclusion” grant.
Everyone can nominate, including self-nominations. They welcome nominations from across the business, civil, technology, academic and public sectors. If you are not nominating your own organization, we will also need the details of a contact person at the nominated organization.
For more information, visit https://call.zeroproject.org/