Deadline: 31 July 2019
The U.S. Department of State’s Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative has announced a Business Incubation Program for entrepreneurs in emerging economies.
GIST Business Incubation will support international science and technology innovators who are looking to expand their startups into the United States market. It will also provide the U.S. startup ecosystem the opportunity to forge new connections with entrepreneurs who are abroad.
The 2019 GIST Business Incubation program will provide entrepreneurs with exposure to the U.S. market and startup resources. While in residence with the program, participants will work on refining their ideas, building their business plans, and finding the right market for their product. Participating entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to network within the startup ecosystem where they are placed.
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Only one member from applicants team can participate in this program.
- Only applicants from GIST eligible countries are allowed to apply.
- All applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be a proficient English speaker. This program will not include language interpretation.
- All startups must be in the science or technology sector.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.gistnetwork.org/2019BusinessIncubation